Corporate activities that bring people together
Let us inspire your organisation with our creative and interactive activities, which allow every individual to make a contribution and develop your team working.
Corporate activities where everyone makes a contribution
Connecting people and making them feel a valued member of your organisation is an important objective of any team building activity.
These days more and more companies are becoming cautious about physical activities, such as raft building, high ropes and motor sport, because these can often be divisive. Instead there is a leaning towards the more creative and cerebral activities.
The beauty of our corporate activities is that everyone gets involved. Our interactive performance activities create a level playing field, so that everybody’s contribution is seen or heard.
Our exciting events include:
Over the years we have seen all types of team activity, from the launch an egg with a team-made catapult, to bizarre horse-whispering sessions, mass company custard pie fights, and even ex-SAS members kidnapping and interrogating managers. While these may be fun for some, they are not everyone’s cup of tea. We believe that our corporate activities will entertain, make connections and have a relevant impact on everyone who attends.
Music, rhythm and performance have been at the forefront of how we have evolved as a society. Our corporate activities tap into the same creative drive to bring you a selection of inspirational, motivational and fun events.
Corporate activities with unforgettable experiences
Here are some of the ways we can transform your event from ordinary to inspirational:
- Our Maori Haka Masters storm into your room at 9am and transform your group into proud energised warriors.
- Between speakers in any size conference, we construct a harmonic boomwhacker orchestra in seconds, to totally change the pace or emotion moving into your next session.
- After lunch, in the “grave yard” slot, your team returns to their room to find it themed and lit like a music video. For the next hour our choreographer has them learning the famous Thriller dance routine, complete with costumes.
- As your team returns after their final coffee break, their room is a sea of amazing drums, being played by our team of expert facilitators. Within seconds we have everyone in the room playing together. By the end of the session the room will be jumping and with the last hand signal our new and stunning drum ensemble will lift the roof with their finale.
- Your team comes down for pre-dinner drinks to be met by an auctioneer and his staff. You are shown around a variety of antiques for sale and you peruse the evening’s auction catalogue with your colleagues. Your table is given £10,000 each and over dinner we auction off the lots. The evening comes to a climax when we reveal the money made and lost by each table. Great fun and great networking throughout dinner.
For more information, please contact us.